• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

migrate from HSP Control Panel to Plesk 7.5.2

K

Killkenny

Hi everyone,

I have a VPS hosting plan which runs HSP control panel and I have recently purchased a dedicated server running Plesk 7.5.2.

I would like to know if it is possible to migrate the sites, e-mail and settings from my HSP control panel into my Plesk system.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I have, but it seems as though it does not cater for HSP, which is strange as both are SWsoft products.

Or am I just being stupid?

Originally posted by Killkenny
I have, but it seems as though it does not cater for HSP, which is strange as both are SWsoft products.

Or am I just being stupid?

Hmmm... Isn't HSPC's VPS is a just a Plesk installation? I thought Migration Manager should handle such a cases. You may have to select migration platform manually in Migration Manager if it fails to detect it.

The thing is it doesn't seem to be in the list of supported platforms. They are:

#Confixx 1.65, 2, 3,
#CommuniGate Pro,
#older releases of Plesk and Slash (for FreeBSD or Linux),
#Cobalt Raq 2, 3, 4, 550, XTR,
#cPanel 9, 10,
#Ensim 3.5, 4

So I don't know that I would be able to select it manually.

I'm really sorry if I'm missing the obvious!

So I don't know that I would be able to select it manually.
[/B]

Try to select Plesk. Migration Manager actually able to transfer data from the other Plesks, if you are transferring it to the same or to the newer version of Plesk.

Back