• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Migrated from local system to DO. Unable to access any websites.

ScottAMains

New Pleskian
Hi folks.
I have migrated from plesk on my localhost to a DO droplet.
Currently having issues where none of my websites are opening at all.

NS all resolve to the new IP on DO, and all data has migrated over correctly from what I can see.

Issues:
* When typing in (example1.com) I get the "Web Server's Default Page"
* When typing (www.Example1.com) I get redirected to the "web admin edition" login screen
* When in plesk admin consol (plesk.page) 2 domains shows preview of web servers default page and one does not show anything at all.

With my domain registrar, I've changed NS1 & NS2 to point to the public IP of my DO droplet.
All DNS entries are pretty much standard in all the domain hosting and dns settings.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 02.19.34.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 02.19.34.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 02.20.03.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 02.20.03.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 3
Check for name resolution issues. To find out the IP address the virtual host uses, check hosting settings of the domain at Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access. Then compare this IP address with the IP address the domain resolves into using any 3rd-party service like http://get-site-ip.com

If a mismatch is found, change the DNS records or reassign the domain to correct the IP address in Domains > DNS Settings.

Back