• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migrating from 2.0.5 to 4.0

D

digiweb

Hi All,

I have my sitebuilder (2.0.5 version) running at my old Plesk Server (7.5.6 version), with plesk services disabled ... just SB is running.
I have migrated my Plesk to a new machine with the plesk version 8.2, just fine.
Now I have to migrate my Sitebuilder sites to the new Sitebuilder install (4.0 version) at this new machine... and I'm not sure about how to do it.
Trying to follow the SB 4.0 install guide pdf, I tried to to this at my DOS prompt:
at c:\program files\swsoft\plesk\sitebuilder\utils\ i have runned
SBMigrationTool.exe \\"oldserver"\c$\program files\swsoft\Plesk\WinSiteBuilder Data Source=.;Integrated Security=true;Database=sitebuilderDBname > log-log.txt
At log.txt I receive:
[INFO][Validate old database]
[FATAL] Migration failed. Cause: ArgumentException
at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.GetKeyValuePair(String connectionString, Int32 currentPosition, StringBuilder buffer, Boolean useOdbcRules, String& keyname, String& keyvalue)
at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.ParseInternal(Hashtable parsetable, String connectionString, Boolean buildChain, Hashtable synonyms, Boolean firstKey)
at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions..ctor(String connectionString, Hashtable synonyms, Boolean useOdbcRules)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionString..ctor(String connectionString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionOptions(String connectionString, DbConnectionOptions previous)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnectionPoolGroup(String connectionString, DbConnectionPoolGroupOptions poolOptions, DbConnectionOptions& userConnectionOptions)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.ConnectionString_Set(String value)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.set_ConnectionString(String value)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection..ctor(String connectionString)
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Utils.SBMigrationTool.MigrationLib.ValidateOldBase()
at SWsoft.SiteBuilder.Utils.SBMigrationTool.MigrationLib.Migrate(String a_pathbase, String a_connectionStringOld)

I think my DSN call must be wrong at this command line, but how can I get the correct one?
If there is another way to do this migration... can somebody help me? thanks so much!

Pedro

Back