• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration: Completed with errors (9.2.1 >> 9.5.1)

J

joda

I've Installed a new Linux Debian server with PSA 9.5.1, and I'm trying to migrate all of my data from my old Debian server with PSA9.2.1.

I get this error message:

- Completed with errors.

And the logfile looks like this:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success"><object name="tba" type="reseller"><object name="bjmontage.com" type="domain"><object name="[email protected]" type="mailname"><message code="ExecCliGate::InternalServerError" severity="error"><context>void plesk::CliExec::analyzeResponse()</context><file>./cmd_exec.cpp</file><line>169</line><text>Internal server error: &lt;cli&gt;&lt;failure&gt;MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'object_name' in 'field list'&lt;/failure&gt;&lt;/cli&gt;
</text></message><message code="ExecCliGate::InternalServerError" severity="error"><context>void plesk::CliExec::analyzeResponse()</context><file>./cmd_exec.cpp</file><line>169</line><text>Internal server error: &lt;cli&gt;&lt;failure&gt;MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'object_name' in 'field list'&lt;/failure&gt;&lt;/cli&gt;
</text></message><message code="ExecCliGate::InternalServerError" severity="error"><context>void plesk::CliExec::analyzeResponse()</context><file>./cmd_exec.cpp</file><line>169</line><text>Internal server error: &lt;cli&gt;&lt;failure&gt;MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'object_name' in 'field list'&lt;/failure&gt;&lt;/cli&gt;
</text></message></object></object></object></execution-result>

Anyone knows what this is??

--
Johnny

This problem caused by old version of psa-turba installed on the source. Horde 2.2 dropped columns 'object_name', 'object_homeaddress', 'object_workaddress' in horde.turba_objects table, so restoration mailname addressbook failed.
This problem was completely fixed in Plesk 9.5.2 version which should be released very soon.

How long would it take?

Greetings,
We are migration all our servers to the 9.5.1 Plesk and we're having the same problem above.
We and our customers would like to know when it will be available the 9.5.2v? also, if there's a way to avoid this problem manually...

Thanks in advance.

If your migration is failing, and no website data is transferred - you need to check your /tmp filesystem.

/tmp is the place where PMM unpacks data, and I had to increase this to 5GB, depending on sizes of individual domains.

--
Johnny

Back