• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Error (Wrong Platform)

Z

Zenneke

Hi,

I need some advise. I would like to migrate my plesk conf to a new server. My current server is a Suse 10.0 (32bit) with Plesk 8.1.1, the new server has a Suse 10.1 (64bit) with Plesk 8.1.1.
When i do a migration, the following errors occurre:

1. After the MM is connected to the server it echo's: "Some fields are empty or contain an improper value." within the browser. After that message I cant change any fields ... The only option is to cancel the migration, and keep the logs.

2. The logs:

- supervisor.log echo's

<session-info>
<detected-panel name="Plesk 8.1.1 SuSE 10.0 81070322.16" agent="PleskX"></detected-panel>
<wrong-platform-message></wrong-platform-message>
</session-info>
</awaiting-agent-parameters>
</waiting>
</action-response>

2007-04-01 08:49:46,050 ERROR Validation failed:
Element 'wrong-platform-message': This element is not expected

- migration.result

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="error"><message code="InvalidHandle" severity="error"><context>plesk::Handle&lt;T, DestructionFunc, ValidationPolicy&gt;::Handle(T) [with T = LIBSSH2_CHANNEL*, void (* DestructionFunc)(T) = plesk::libssh2pp::pmm_libssh2_channel_free, ValidationPolicy = plesk::DefaultValidationPolicy&lt;LIBSSH2_CHANNEL*&gt;]</context><file>/home/builder/buildbot/psa-aiconfig-811-suse101x64/build/plesk/plesk-utils/include/handle.h</file><line>54</line><text>Invalid handle passed</text></message></execution-result>

- migration.log

[08:49:36|INFO: 5329:p.log] InvalidHandle: Invalid handle passed builder/buildbot/psa-aiconfig-811-suse101x64/build/plesk/plesk-utils/include/handle.h:54]

I hope someone can get help me here.

Back