• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration from 10.2.0 -> 10.3.0 - PHP not enabled / vhost.conf not sticking

P

Preston

I am having a strange problem with a particular site not having PHP enabled. I go and edit a vhost.conf or change the settings in the control panel to enable PHP but the settings never take place.

What is the correct command and file structure for applying manual changes to a virtual host?

The instructions here are what I am doing with no luck: http://ittips.bilardi.net/blog/2011/01/03/how-to-use-vhost-conf-in-plesk/

I have to go in and manually change the /conf/*.include file and restart apache manually to get PHP to stay enabled.

Do I need a php.ini? Is something stuck in the psa database that I need to fix that is left over from a previously failed import?

I've never seen my changes not take affect.

What about /usr/local/psa/bin/domain utility with

-php <true|false> PHP support

option? (--help option for details)

Wonderful!

This worked great and solved my issues a lot faster than editing/creating a vhost.conf for all the sites I see errors for. I am still unable to successfully edit via the control panel but at least I can get PHP up quickly. Thank you.

# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u domain.com -php true

Back