• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration from 8.2 to 9.2.3 - Database failure

Will this be fixed in the plesk backend? Or do I HAVE to use an older (less secure) version of mysql?

Bug still under developer's investigation and of course it will be fixed in the one of nearest Plesk updates. Now we can suggest you only mentioned possible workaround with other mysql version.

Thank you - i no longer receive the database errors (although i am receiving others about SSL, i will post them separately), and after migration I see the database tables are correctly populated.

Please let us know when the problem is addressed. I am not sure if there are any security concerns with using Centos 5.3 without updates..

-Jason

OS problem

While setting up a new plesk (9.3.0) server, I tried to migrate my sites to the new server (fedora 11 x64). I also got exactly the same errors on ALL tables in the databases.

BUT Using plesk 9.3.0 in combination with fedora 8 x64 the where NO problems.

Maybe there is a clou for your development team.

BTW 9.3.0 is not in a test phase (commercial and quite exspensive at that) so everything SHOULD work!

Back