• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Migration from Plesk 11..0.9 to Onyx (17.0.5 stable)

Akis

New Pleskian
Hello everyone and sorry for posting a problem as my first post. I am a long time Plesk user and love it all the way.

I am in the process of migrating from a Plesk Panel v11.0.9_build110120608.16 os_CentOS 6 web admin + power pack, VPS to an ubuntu 14.04.05 LTS vps with plesk onyx 17.0.5 web admin. I have a total of 5 subscriptions.

I followed the official guide here (via plesk panel migration manager tool).

I tried to solve every pre-migration warning, narrowing them down to a couple of apache modules where I disvorered my old vps used apache 2.2 but ubuntu 14.04 installs apache 2.4 so there must be some deprecated modules which I can't enable (authz_default, authn_default, logio). I also ignored some other errors about mail which I didn't pick to migrate.

So we come down to this error for each migrated subscription:

[26 Mar 17 21:18:45] [Post-migration checks] The HTTP status code of a web page has changed after the migration.
The status code returned by the server '1xx.xx.xx.xxx': '301'
The status code returned by the server '3x.xxx.xxx.x': '500'
The web page URL: 'xxx.com'
A changed HTTP status code might signify either the source or the
target web server misconfiguration.

Open the website on the source and target web servers and visually compare
the web pages.

I think there is an issue with mysql databases which have been migrated without errors, tried r-syncing and from the backend everything seems fine but users cannot connect to them. Like wrong credentials or something..

I haven't touched any dns entries except for one domain for testing purposes and it shows the default test parallels plesk page.

Could you please help me figure this out?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the long post.

Best regards

Attachments

• plesk migration.PNG
    plesk migration.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back