1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

migration from plesk 9.5.2 to plesk 9.5.2

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by AyazA, Oct 18, 2010.

1. AyazA

AyazA Guest

hello every one.

i am going to move my VPS from from Godaddy to my new VPS provider and both VPS are using:
    1. Linux
    2. centos5
    3. plesk 9.5.2

is it problem and if yes so how i can to do it.

i need to move only clients and domains only and not all VPS files and folders.

when i will make the migration so is it effect my new VPS sitting coz in my new VPS sittings are different from my old VPS sitting.

plz help on this issue.

thanks
    ayaz ali

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Do not understand why you can't use Plesk Migration Manager for performing this migration?

3. AyazA

AyazA Guest

sorry for bad english.

i am moving the data from my old VPS provider to new VPS provider means domains and clients only.

thanks
    ayaz ali

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    And what is the problem with it? Did you tried to use Plesk Migration Manager for performing this migration?

5. AyazA

AyazA Guest

thanks for reply.
    i am new with this operation and if i use the plesk migration so it is effect my current VPS sitting or not coz my old VPS sitting is different from new VPS.

thanks
    ayaz ali