• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration insufficient space?

add1

New Pleskian
I was trying to use the migration manager to transfer data from plesk 9.5.4 to 11.5.30 and before transfering, I got this weird message:

Insufficient disk space on the source server to store temporary files for transfer. Available: 255610 MB. Required: 357779 MB. Please free disk space on the source server.

How can this be possible if you're claiming you're now using rsync transport as a default (and only) option? On the source server there is about 550 GB of data, so I cannot imagine where the 357779 MB comes from? Is this only a cosmetic error or will the transfer really fail?

Migration agent initiative comes from source server, i.e. 9.5.4, where rsync transport is not used by default. Therefore I recommend you follow this instruction before starting migration.

Which instruction? :) How can I tell which transport is being used by the migration agent?

And how do I do that? Perhaps just delete a few customers? They will soon leave anyway considering what Parallels is doing to us...

So there is no way to use rsync transport when migrating from 9.5.4?

Back