• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Migration issue

VojinP

Basic Pleskian
I have just purchased new server with Centos 8 and installed the newest Plesk and wanted to migrate all sites from old server with Centos 7 also with the newest Plesk. I run into a problem, looks like mine server is constantly trying to login with ssh keys even I checked user/password option and provided root password. Error I'm getting is this:

Failed to fetch basic information about resellers, clients and domains data from source servers
Cause: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: rsync -r --chmod=Fu=r,Du=rwx,go= --timeout=30 -e 'ssh -i /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20200718180832/ssh-keys/id_rsa.147.75.xxx.xxx -p 22 -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no' /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/panel-migrator/backend/lib/python/parallels/plesk/source/legacy/extras/plesk_17_0_pmm_shared/ [email protected]:/root/plesk_migrator/plesk_migrator-nr2i663wvqocr2xwl74467dzduww5yha/pmm_agent
exit code: 255
stdout:
stderr: [email protected]: Permission denied (password).
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [sender]
rsync error: unexplained error (code 255) at io.c(226) [sender=3.1.3]

That is a critical error, migration was stopped.

Any ideas?

SSH public key authentication disabled.
Run the following command:

# sed -i s/'PubkeyAuthentication no'/'PubkeyAuthentication yes'/g /etc/ssh/sshd_config

Reload SSH daemon with:

# service sshd reload

SSH public key authentication disabled.
Run the following command:

# sed -i s/'PubkeyAuthentication no'/'PubkeyAuthentication yes'/g /etc/ssh/sshd_config

Reload SSH daemon with:

# service sshd reload
This does not help me, please see if you can help me with this.

Hello,

I have got a new VPS server and trying to migrate accounts from old server to the new server, when i try to migrate i get the bellow error and the migration stops before starting, can anyone help me in this? this error only from a single target server, when i try to migrator from other servers to the new server, everything goes well.

Failed to fetch basic information about resellers, clients and domains data from source servers
command: rsync -r --chmod=Fu=r,Du=rwx,go= --timeout=30 -e 'ssh -i /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20210731094649/ssh-keys/id_rsa.XXX.XXX.XX.XX -p 22 -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no' /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/panel-migrator/backend/lib/python/parallels/plesk/source/legacy/extras/plesk_17_0_pmm_shared/ [email protected]:/root/plesk_migrator/plesk_migrator-tnil6gtsvgit707qzvlr3v6f6hh3p53h/pmm_agent
exit code: 30
stdout:
stderr: [sender] io timeout after 30 seconds -- exiting

If anyone help me in this would be highly appreciated.

command: rsync -r --chmod=Fu=r,Du=rwx,go= --timeout=30 -e 'ssh -i /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20210731094649/ssh-keys/id_rsa.XXX.XXX.XX.XX -p 22 -o PasswordAuthentication=no -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o GSSAPIAuthentication=no' /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/panel-migrator/backend/lib/python/parallels/plesk/source/legacy/extras/plesk_17_0_pmm_shared/ [email protected]:/root/plesk_migrator/plesk_migrator-tnil6gtsvgit707qzvlr3v6f6hh3p53h/pmm_agent
exit code: 30
stdout:
stderr: [sender] io timeout after 30 seconds -- exiting
Usually, it is caused by poor network performance. I advise you to fix the poor network performance between the source and the target servers.
Not sure this is a valid solution, but it might be worth it to try:
  1. Log into the destination server via SSH.
  2. Create a wrapper:
    Code:
    # mv /usr/bin/rsync /usr/bin/rsync_orig
    # touch /usr/bin/rsync
    # printf '#!/bin/bash\n/usr/bin/rsync_orig \"$@\"\nsleep 5\n' > /usr/bin/rsync
    # chmod 0755 /usr/bin/rsync

Back