1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration Manager and Private dir

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by Beto, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Beto

Beto Guest

Hello,

The content of the private directory is not migrated when using the migration manager.
    Is this a known issue?

I'm migrating from Plesk 8.2 to 9.3.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Could you please provide more information? How it can be reproduced, logs with errors, etc.

3. Beto

Beto Guest

Hello Igor,

Everything is migrated except other folders then the httpdocs. For example the CGI-bin or the private directory.

I don't get any errors, the migration is succesfull.

<execution-result status="success">

The result.data is ok.

When I take a look in the dump on the new server (c:\temp\<id>\pleskdump\... ), the data that's missing after the migration is available in the dump. But it's not available on the hosting after the migration.

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Yes, it is known problem with migration custom settings, templates, directories, etc. Developers are working on this problem and I hope it will be completely fixed in the next 9.5.0 version.