• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manager blank page error

T

tinuzzo

Hi,

just wanted to ask if anyone met this strange error:

I have just bought a dedicated server and my host uses Plesl 7.5 Reloaded, on a Fedora 3 platform. After login as root, I tried to click on the Migration Manager, so I could move my website from old Cpanel enabled host, to new server with Plesk.

BUT!!! after I clicked the Migration Manager Icon, the next screen gave a blank image, and nothing esle. I posted tickets for support, and my host says it isa bug within Plesk. Can you help??

Try to delete all the rows from psa.PMM mysql table. It helped me once.

I have the same problem. When I click on the Migration Manager icon, I get a blank page.

How would I go about deleting rows from PMM?

Originally posted by hegebutt
I have the same problem. When I click on the Migration Manager icon, I get a blank page.

How would I go about deleting rows from PMM?

As usually: ssh + mysql.

Easy for you to say. ;)

I don't know anything about manipulating mysql from ssh. Can you point me in the right direction?

Easy for you to say. ;)

I don't know anything about manipulating mysql from ssh. Can you point me in the right direction?

Heh. Dunno even. Just get the book about Unix fundamentals from the nearest shop (not Linux, there is no good book with the 'Linux' word on the cover).

To delete all rows from the PMM table from ssh, this is what I did:

mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -e "delete from PMM" psa

After I did this, the migration manager no longer showed a blank screen.

Thanks dm__ for the insight.

To delete all rows from the PMM table from ssh, this is what I did:

mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -e "delete from PMM" psa

After I did this, the migration manager no longer showed a blank screen.

Thanks dm__ for the insight.

dudes... my hat's off to you.... i've had almost no problems whatsoever out of my fedora install with plesk (BSD's a different story though) untill i went to pull my data off of another server. Then i too got the blank screen..... a 5 min search here, i found this thread, and *poof* blank screen's gone....

Thanks ever so much all
that command did the trick.

Bill :D

Back