• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manager Errors

C

crazy4bass

Got everything upgraded to 7.5.2 fine and I just have the standard license, didn't spring for the addon package so this may be the cause of this problem but here goes.

Used the updater to install the Migration Manager, it appears active in the CP but when you run it this is what you get:

migrationmanagerfactory::fetchAttrsFromTable_() failed: migrationmanagerfactory: unable to select: Can't find file: 'PMM.MYI' (errno: 2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationManagerFactory.php:31 psaerror(string "migrationmanagerfactory::fetchAttrsFromTable_() failed: migrationmanagerfactory: unable to select: Can't find file: 'PMM.MYI' (errno: 2)")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:8 migrationmanagerfactory->migrationmanagerfactory()

Any ideas what this is about? btw: did upgrade to MySQL 4.0.20 but everything else seems to work just fine.

Thanks

Check that psa.PMM table exists

mysql> show tables;

and if not - create it

mysql> CREATE TABLE PMM (param, val) TYPE=InnoDB;

Or probably your database is corrupted? You also may drop PMM table and recreate it...

I have the same error and I tried what you wrote but it didn't work, anyone know how to fix this, please.

Back