• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration of Plesk from10.4.4 on CentOS to 11.0.9 on Ubuntu

SSAllenP

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a Plesk 10.4.4 installation on CentOS running about 25 domains, I have built a new server running Ubuntu and have installed 11.0.9. I am trying to use the knowledge base to find out the best way to do this. After a few hours, I am still stumped.

The best pages I have found so far are http://kb.parallels.com/en/113586 and ftp://download1.parallels.net/Plesk/Plesk8.3/Doc/en-US/plesk-8.3-unix-administrators-guide/17348.htm, but both refer to older versions and options that do not appear to be available in 10.4.4 (backup options are not there, neither is migration manager).

Does anyone know of an easy way to do this with as little downtime as possible? Perhaps there is another way of backing up all the websites from 10.4.4 so that I can restore them to 11.0.9, test functionality and then change IP's of the two servers?

Cheers,

Allen

Back