• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration problem - no files or mail

G

GoldHost1

Did I misunderstand what the migration manager is supposed to do?

After migrating from my linux/plesk6 machine to the new server running 7.5 reloaded, I had the clients, and the domains, but no files, no mail users, nothing. Just empty domains with the default index file.

Do you really have to transfer everything else by hand or did something go wrong here?

Originally posted by GoldHost1
Did I misunderstand what the migration manager is supposed to do?

After migrating from my linux/plesk6 machine to the new server running 7.5 reloaded, I had the clients, and the domains, but no files, no mail users, nothing. Just empty domains with the default index file.

Do you really have to transfer everything else by hand or did something go wrong here?

Migration Manager is supposed to transfer content along the configuration. Actually, I did the bunch of migrations and all the content was migrated.

GoldHost... i have the same problem... im migrating Plesk 7.5.4 on RH9 to Plesk 7.5.4 on Ubuntu 5.0.4 and the Domains, Mail Names and DB's migrate fine... but there is no data... nor ftp , web and mail...

Does someone know if the data goes to a diferent route and we just have to change them or what????

Cause all my domains are empty...

:confused:

Back