• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration vom Plesk 9 to Plesk 10 Server

P

Perz13

I'm trying to migrate a client with his domain using the migration application provided by plesk.
The old server uses plesk 9.5.4 and the new server uses plesk 10.4.4.
I get the following error message:

Error: client "gdiemer"
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/client_pref.php --update gdiemer -overuse not_suspend -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occured during updating client preferences: ERROR limits updating:
You have illegal overuse policy value, it should be block, normal or notify

I assume that the value for illegal overuse policy in plesk 9 is something else than what plesk 10 needs.
As I'm trying to migrate around 100 users + domains I wonder if there is a quick way to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance for any helpful input.

I get another error:

Error:
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/ipmanage.php -u <ip> -ssl_certificate_ref <number> -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Certificate does not exist.

I think that's because the ssl certificate on the new server differs from the one on my old server. How do I fix this?

I get another error:

Error:
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/ipmanage.php -u <ip> -ssl_certificate_ref <number> -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Certificate does not exist.

I think that's because the ssl certificate on the new server differs from the one on my old server. How do I fix this?

http://kb.parallels.com/en/111300

Back