• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migrations Manager doesn't respond

erhnam

Basic Pleskian
I trying to move a bunch of domains from my Linux machine to my Windows server. Plesk 8.1 is installed on the Linux Server. Plesk 8.1 also installed on the Windows Server.

I'm able to connect the first time and also able to make a selection (full migration of individual). When I press next on the IP Mapping page the message "Please Wait... Loading..." pops up and never goes away. I tried this multiple times. It is possible to make a direct connection to Mysql (one of the requirements). The system also has it's unique ip-addresses. What could be wrong?

migration domain list fetching is really very slow process.

i would recommend you test for single domain first if that goes well then try full.

also check migration.log file under PMM folder on your windows.

make sure you disable Antivirus and firewall settings for some ports needed to PMM for migration.

i have just finished my migration from linux to windows successfully for some domains and very soon i am planning to migrate my 400+ domains phasewise not full to my windows server with smartermail.

hope this helps.

Back