• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Minfy Restriction?

Ryan11433

Regular Pleskian
Minify Restriction?

I have spoken to IPS that their software operate on my fourms and they said: "This error is caused by a restriction in place on your web server. I have worked around this temporarily by disabling the "Minify" system on your forum which is used to compress the JavaScript and CSS files to make the site faster."

I need to know how to remove or increase the restriction on my forums through my plesk control panel before Minify can be re-enabled.

Last edited:
Just incase if you don't know what restriction

PHP Warning: is_file(): File name is longer than the maximum allowed path length on this platform (260):
(FULL-PATH-WAS-REMOVED-FOR-SECURITY)/cache/tmp/minify_ipb,ipb.lang,ips.hovercard,ips.quickpm,ips.imagenotes,ips.gallery_lightbox,ips.gallery_albumchooser,ips.sharelinks,ips.editor,ips.like,ips.rating,ips.comments,i_51f9ceb4cb6cae682990a8736d803aa9.gz
in (FULL-PATH-WAS-REMOVED-FOR-SECURITY)\public\min\lib\Minify\Cache\File.php on line 69

PHP Warning: fopen(): File name is longer than the maximum allowed path length on this platform (260):
(FULL-PATH-WAS-REMOVED-FOR-SECURITY)/cache/tmp/minify_ipb,ipb.lang,ips.hovercard,ips.quickpm,ips.imagenotes,ips.gallery_lightbox,ips.gallery_albumchooser,ips.sharelinks,ips.editor,ips.like,ips.rating,ips.comments,i_51f9ceb4cb6cae682990a8736d803aa9
in (FULL-PATH-WAS-REMOVED-FOR-SECURITY)\public\min\lib\Minify\Cache\File.php on line

Back