• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

missed domain after buying licence key

moises

New Pleskian
Hi, i have a VPS with CentOS 6.6, and it came with plesk 11.5 also installed. I selected web hosting administrator version, so i created a client, domain, a database and i also installed prestashop over there. After that i decided to buy a 10 domains licence for a year before demo version expire, so as i have different options between plesk 10 and plesk 12 licences i upgraded my installation directly from plesk panel upgrade option. everything fine at this point, but when i bought "Plesk 12 - Web Admin Edition" key i lost my domain administration options, i mean, actually i have a power user view but i cannot see plesk as Service Provider view. I cannot even see my original domain, neither database or user... but plesk recognize there are 2 domains (one of the is now "invisible")... and this domain is also working. Do i have to upgrade my plesk licence to get the Service Provider view? how can i recover my domain and database in plesk configuration?

the server provider view is not a problem if i can manage the domain that i cannot see with plesk, the problem is that the mysql database, the user and the domain are on the server but i cannot manage them through plesk, any suggestion? how can i get the domain back to my plesk control panel? thanks in avdance!

domains.jpg

Attachments

• vps.jpg
    vps.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Root cause: WebAdmin license does not allow to work with clients. So you need to move your subscription under admin account. You can do it using following call in command line:
plesk bin subscription --change-owner <subscription_name> -owner admin

thanks, <suscription_name> was "my_domain_name"... so it´s working after reboot server. thank you very much, again. :)

Back