• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Missing a lot of functions after update to Obsidian

cloudworxx

New Pleskian
System: Ubuntu 18.04
Plesk: 18.0.21

Hi and a Happy New Year!

I installed a new server with PLESK Onyx. I configured some websites and everything worked as expected. I created for example a website with a "Password Protected Directory".

Then new PLESK Obsidian was shipped and I updated ( without any errors ).

Now I'm missing a lot of functions like:
- Language change for PLESK
- Password Protected Directories
- FTP Access
- Web Users
- Website Copying

I have the big problem, that I have password protected a domain for development, now I can't remove the protection from within plesk.

I already tried "plesk repair web" but no changes.

Any Ideas?

Regards,
Sascha

perhaps you can review the assigned Service plan of the Websites and check the settings.

Web user > Ressources > show more
Password Protected Directories > Permissions > show more available permissions
Website Copying > Permissions > show more available permissions

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply....

I do not have the points you mentioned! I do use the "Web Admin Edition" ( not the Reseller one! ).

With Onyx all the features were availlable - with Obsidian not!
Is it possible to rollback?

Back