• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Missing domains in Subscriptions list

HielkeJ

New Pleskian
Hello,

After a migration I did this weekend I mis a couple of the migrated domains in the subscription list. The domains are working great, but I cannot find them in Plesk.

I got this errors in the migration manager:

Info:
The password was generated for user 'Domain Administrator (domain.com)'. New password is 'GA66QgQ'

Warning:
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/user.php --create domain.com -owner admin -guid cfa43606-e8b0-444c-a005-660984840498 -cname Domain\ Administrator\ \(domain.com\) -passwd '' -status disabled -domain-admin true -email '' -external-email true -role Domain\ Administrator\ \(domain.com\) -country NL -legacy-user false -subscription-name domain.com -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Error during user creation: Owner with id 1 has not subscription with id 69

Warning: domain "domain.com"
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/bin/backup_restore_helper --restore-legacy-dlu domain.com -dlu-info /opt/psa/PMM/tmp/deployer_legacy_dluIrjcWa -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
Unable to create Account object: Account: unable to select: no such row in the table

How can I fix this?

Thanks,

It is database inconsistency. I suggest you contact Support Team for fixing this issue.

Back