• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Missing Image Gallery

S

ScottT

Hello,

A customer claims that the recent upgrade from Sitebuilder 4.2 to 4.5 caused his Image Gallery images to disappear from his website. The actual image files are still on his published website, but the images are missing when viewing the Image Gallery with the browser and also within the Sitebuilder wizard.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any idea what happened to his Image Gallery? I am looking for the location where Image Gallery images are stored within the Sitebuilder wizard, but cannot find them. Anyone know where these files are located?

Thanks,
Scott

Hard to say what could be the reasons for this situation. Actually images should not be removed. Were there any other site actions but not related to upgrade?
Site images are stored somewhere here:
C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\SiteBuilder\Sites\fa28ec93-197f-4c73-88cf-3fc27f2c0dc9\App_Data\Blobs\ImageGallery
There you should find all images with generated file names like 36f964c9-d712-4b74-bce6-a7fbe4ce8350.
If there are no images in these folder, it seems the only way to turn it back manually re-upload.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware that those files were the images.

I've done a few more upgrades from Sitebuilder 4.2 to 4.5 and have had no problems with the Image Gallery. I think this customer was mistaken about the upgrade causing his image gallery to disappear.

Back