1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Miva Secure Path

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ssiAdmin, Apr 26, 2006.

1. ssiAdmin

ssiAdmin Guest

Hello:
    I bought a GeoTrust cert and installed it at the server level on a domain I wish to use as a shared cert.

On another domain I have Miva 5 running but I get an Object not found (404) error when I try to check out. I'm thinking it is the path I am using in Miva.

The path in Miva I used was:
    https://<secureCertDomainName>.com/~<userName>/mm5/

I replaced the actual domain and user names with place holders above.

I checked the ssl error log and I get the following error:

RSA server certificate is a CA certificate (BasicConstraints: CA == TRUE !?)
    [Mon Apr 24 00:11:18 2006] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN) `<domainName>.com' does NOT match server name!?

I'm not sure where to turn or what the problem is. It works on my managed boxes, but I don't have the experience behind me to know what to change here to get this to work.

Any suggestions / ideas?

Your help is greatly appreciated!
    Art