• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mobile Center

aremdee

Basic Pleskian
Am having issues since the upgrade from 11.0.9 to 11.5.30, some have been fixed by Parallels Engineers, others haven't been resolved or require separate support tickets created. But before I go and do the separate ticket thing and pay the per incident support fee, can I ask an engineer in this forum if the problems I'm having are known?

Issue 1: Mobile Center no longer works. I can't connect to the server via the Mobile App and trying to access anything to do with mobile center throws a 404 error in the Panel.

Issue 2: POP3 stats are vastly different in Plesk than they are in Mailenable (figured this one out as two domains I own on the server that have very little email traffic are reported in Plesk as consuming in excess of 3GB of traffic between them).

Issue 3: Changing plesk-stat/webstat to a password protected directory throws an "Error: ProtDirUser_IIS::update() failed: Update Protected Directory #196 user failed: Url 'plesk-stat' is not protected. (Error code 1)" error.

These are just some of the niggling problems. Hope someone can help

Thanks

I have additional questions about Mobile Center issue:
1. Do you use Android or iPhone mobile app?
2. Which version of Mobile Center is installed? You can find it when you go to "Extensions"

Mobile app worked prior to upgrading so that's not the issue. The Mobile Center version is 1.3.

Thanks for replying.

If you use Mobile Center 1.3, you use Android mobile app. Just to clarify steps:
1. You had Plesk 11.0.9 and new version of Mobile Center (we had release on July 22)
2. You upgraded Plesk to 11.5.30
3. Mobile Center no longer works.

Or specify your steps. I'll check them on my test environment.

Correct Plesk 11.0.9 to 11.5.30 upgraded at the end of June. Android app worked flawlessly (after the initially bug fixes) as did the IOS app. Now nothing. If I select Tools and Settings>Additional Services>Mobile Center all I get is a 404 File or Directory not found error.

Could you copy-paste here a link Tools and Settings>Additional Services>Mobile Center which you have
I have https://<my domain>:8443/modules/plesk-mobile/index.php/ after upgrade and it's correct.

Doing what you have done with our server domain and pointing to /modules/plesk-mobile/index.php/ once again goes to 404 page not found error. An issue we had with backup that the engineers fixed had to do with components not being updated to the newer version when I did the upgrade. Perhaps I need to assume that the mobile module is also the incorrect one.

Thanks for your help.

I can recommend you the following:
1. Login to Plesk
2. Go to Extensions
3. If there is extension Mobile Center, remove it
4. Launch your Android mobile app
5. It'll suggest to install Mobile Center. Agree and enter your credentials.

Mobile app should work.

Back