1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Modern Plesk Billing / arabic translation

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by fady E, Feb 3, 2010.

1. fady E

fady E Guest

how can i translate my client and admin pages into Arabic , please help ASAP
    i'm using Modern plesk Billing ver. 6 under windows

2. EgidijusS

EgidijusS Regular Pleskian

23%
    Hello,

i wrote about that to parallels, and got answer:

"Hello,

So far, we don’t have the option that would allow you to translate Parallels Plesk Billing into your native language. However, this option might appear in a couple of months.

We will keep you posted at our Localization Forum http://forum.parallels.com/forumdisplay.php?f=519. "

3. fady E

fady E Guest

You can Translate Billing To Arabic

NO, you can Translate to Arabic Dear EgidijusS
    1- extract attached file
    2- upload to The following billing Path /billing/lib-billing/include/translations
    in such folder you will find all translation files included into billing

Attached Files:

4. almiaadv

almiaadv Guest

Now voice over in any language like Arabic, French is no more difficult in USA/UK. Almiaad Lingua provides Arabic voice over, Arabic translation services within 24 hours or less. Contact the best translation company in USA for all type of Translation Service USA solutions.

business translation services | global translation services