1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Modernbill Integration

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by ArielHost, Aug 1, 2006.

1. ArielHost

ArielHost Guest

Where do I put the win_plesk_wrapper from my ModernBill install so I can use it with Plesk? It is not clear in MB's documentation where this file belongs.

2. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    I've tested Modernbill 5 with Plesk for Linux and Windows and I didn't have to install anything on the Windows box in order to get a domain created on the Windows box.

3. ArielHost

ArielHost Guest

Unfortunately I can't use v5 yet.

However, I'll just be creating the accounts manually for the time being... I did get the integration set up, but it's really goofy... doesn't work correctly with 7.6 as far as I can see.

4. willie140853

willie140853 Guest

5. nathanabourbih

nathanabourbih Guest

When mb5 came out we opted to move to awbs and we have never looked back. My suggestion for new companies that are still deciding, consider awbs as an mb5 alternative.