1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ModernBill V. 5.0 On the way.....

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by siren@, Sep 29, 2005.

1. siren@

siren@ Guest

Well, per a request from an MB staff member on there forums I'm posting the link to the official ModernBill Version 5.0 Thread.

With as many changes as are rumored to be coming this should be 100 fold the best out there.

As far as I know it is also the only billing system that fully integrates with Plesk. :)

http://forums.modernbill.com/showthread.php?t=21354

2. Who-m3

Who-m3 Guest

phpCoin (www.PhpCoin.Com) with the appropriate add-on modules can automate things within plesk as well...

The up-and-coming 2.0 release will be have the ability to do more than just web-hosting type transactions. Overall, a really nice site application.

3. Cranky

Cranky Guest

HSPcomplete, ClientExec and AccountsLab also have Plesk integration, HSPc having the tightest integration available due to it being developed by SWsoft.

4. ChipMonk

ChipMonk Guest

Re: Re: ModernBill V. 5.0 On the way.....

its very good, but VERY COSTLY

5. mindfly

mindfly Guest

You might want to charge more than $1 monthly then :)

6. Cranky

Cranky Guest

ClientExec's affordable if you're looking for something on a budget.

7. ChipMonk

ChipMonk Guest

hahahahah :D while i am thinking to cut down to 0.49 dollars per month instead.