• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ModernBill V. 5.0 On the way.....

S

siren@

Well, per a request from an MB staff member on there forums I'm posting the link to the official ModernBill Version 5.0 Thread.

With as many changes as are rumored to be coming this should be 100 fold the best out there.

As far as I know it is also the only billing system that fully integrates with Plesk. :)

http://forums.modernbill.com/showthread.php?t=21354

phpCoin (www.PhpCoin.Com) with the appropriate add-on modules can automate things within plesk as well...

The up-and-coming 2.0 release will be have the ability to do more than just web-hosting type transactions. Overall, a really nice site application.

Originally posted by siren
As far as I know it is also the only billing system that fully integrates with Plesk. :)[/url]

HSPcomplete, ClientExec and AccountsLab also have Plesk integration, HSPc having the tightest integration available due to it being developed by SWsoft.

Re: Re: ModernBill V. 5.0 On the way.....

Originally posted by Cranky
HSPcomplete, ClientExec and AccountsLab also have Plesk integration, HSPc having the tightest integration available due to it being developed by SWsoft.

its very good, but VERY COSTLY

ClientExec's affordable if you're looking for something on a budget.

Originally posted by mindfly
You might want to charge more than $1 monthly then :)

hahahahah :D while i am thinking to cut down to 0.49 dollars per month instead.

Back