• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

module proposals

C

CosmicD

I really think this new module architecture is interesting ? I'm a layman at programming but I like to configure stuff in gui, the firewall is an amazing thing because as of now, with the new firewall module I can configure my firewall in a decent way for my server..

what if there was a 3d party support for bootmanagers, a graphical apt-get or rhn_update system ? that would be cool :)

my suggestion, see if you can adapt someone elses module (webmin's for example) to the PSA format. IMHO thats a good place for somebody to start. However, that somebody wouldnt be me :p

Yes, WEBMIN is a good start :)
For example Webmin have Clamav module, Firewall Module, etc, etc. a lot of things what PLESK miss it.

This could definitely be a lucrative endeavor for someone that knows what they are doing. ART, have you thought about entering into this line of business, I knew you were getting into something commercial if I recall correctly, major this is something you would like to get into.

Back