• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

more than one domain for one hosting

Y

ygde.de

Hello

how can we use "domainname.de" and for example "domain-name.de" for only one hosting and not for two several hostings?

With confixx it is easy ti use more then one domains for the same web. How it works with plesk?

Hoping for answers.

With regards
Joern

Hi

Im just looking at Plesk 7.5.3 on Fedora Core 2 and was trying to understand how the domain aliasing for mail and web worked.

I guess from this post means it doesnt?

From another thread I think I can solve the web hosting by creating a vhost.conf file with my additional server aliases e.g.

www.abc.co.uk is the main site but I want www.zzz.com and www.yyy.com to point to the same web space so I configure DNS to resolve to the correct host and add a vhost.conf file with

Serveralias www.zzz.com www.yyy.com

How do I do this for mail i.e. I can send email to [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] and the mail ends up in the user mailbox?

I come from a sendmail backgound and would just add

[email protected] user
@zzz.com %[email protected]
@yyy.com %[email protected]

to the virtusertable file, how do I do the equivalent in Qmail? Im assuming I will have to manually add entries to some of the control files in /var/qmail/control - will these get overwritten by Plesk?

Thanks

Paul Houselander

Back