• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Mounting a second drive for websites

Josh_89

New Pleskian
Hi

I am hoping someone here can help me.

I have Plesk Onyx installed on CentOS on an Azure server. The server has an SSD on which Plesk is installed and a 1TB harddrive which I have intended to mount and use for storing the websites.

I have SELinux enabled so cannot use this method: How to change virtual hosts' location in Plesk for Linux

What is the best way to do this? Currently my Plesk install is pretty much broken so I will be doing a fresh install so if anyone could advise what steps I need to take from the beginning I would be most grateful.

Thanks

But there is a note in the mentioned article for the case when SELinux is enabled? Why you can't use it?

I raised a support ticket with Plesk and was advised 'due to Plesk bug #PPPM-6521" Plesk Onyx with SELinux enabled does not support custom vhost directory.'

The issue is sorted now, the second hard drive has been mounted to var/www/vhosts

Back