• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Move horde webmail

altec_lansing

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
i've got a ssl certificate for my main domain (domain.tld) but i do have to secure my horde webmail too.
That's why i need to move the webmail login from webmail.domain.tld to domain.tld/webmail
I've been searching for this for hours, without any luck.

I really hope, someone can help me with this!
Thanks in advance,
Altec

Hi altec_lansing,

- Pleske Webmail (horde/atmail) is installed once into a system's Apache vhost (like horde.webmail) for all domains
- All domains with enabled webmail have ServerAlias alias to this vhost (like ServerAlias "webmail.domain.tld")

1) Currently in order to protect webmail.domain.tld with SSL you can use wildcard SSL certificate for *.domain.tld
2) As for your suggestion - this require changes in vhost templates and also custom vhost.conf for the domain.tld
3) As alternative, you can install an APS webmail application to domain.tld/mail - this URL will be protected by existent SSL certificate for domain.tld

Hi,
sry, I've had some other things to do and had no time for my server.
->
1) A wildcard SSL certificate is far to expensive for that server ;)
2) I tried that, but without any luck.
I was able to redirect some part of horde to domain.tld/mail, but some things didn't work out...
3) Now I'm using roundcube webmail, it's very great, good looking and works! :)

Thanks for your help, roundcube does the job!
Altec

Back