• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Moving ALL Admin functions to new port

H

heyandy

I just recently upgraded to Plesk 7.5.3. I have always run my admin pages through the standard SSL port of 443 on a seperate IP address on the box. This has always worked without a problem.

HOWEVER, I have made the changes and everything runs fine until I goto try and actually install an application from the Application vault. When you click on the "Install" button it tries to goto the correct URL put is still appending port 8443 to the request (which of course no program is listening on that port and that frame's connection is reset)! How do I change the port number so that ALL of the control panel honors that I am not running on port 8443?

Fixed!

Ok, I fixed my own problem. After looking further in the httpds.conf file, I had missed the "Port" directive that stil had 8443. Changed it to 443 and now everything appears to be working!

Back