1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Moving domains between clients

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by tdscom, Feb 4, 2004.

1. tdscom

tdscom Guest

Hi,

In Plesk, you create clients, and you assign domain hosting to those clients. However, I haven't found a way to move a domain from one client to another.

Any idea?

Thanks,
    R.

2. siren@

siren@ Guest

If you view the MySQL Database you change which client the domain belongs to by locating the Cl_id of the client you would like to move the domain to and changing the CL_ID of the domain to that client. I'm going to have my database guy my a script. I'll post it when it's done. :)

3. x75

x75 Guest

Has anyone come up with a solution for this?

My Problem:
    I have a customer that needs to be able to create and edit mail accounts. Right now his domain is under an other client, wich resells to him. As far as I understand plesk, the domain needs to be in a new client, so that the customer can login and change email, but only for his domain.
    Is this right? Or can I create a plesk login just for this domain, while it is still in the other client?

Thank you for any help!
    Johannes Hammersen

4. KudosDesigns

KudosDesigns Guest

Hi,

Just create a new domain user on that domain. Should sort your porblem out. You can create domain users that can then just alter e-mail and settings on that domain from there.

KudosDesigns
    http://www.kudosdesigns.com/