• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved MSSQL Database Error

Anoop

Regular Pleskian
I am using Windows 2012 R2 Edition with Plesk Obsidian. Hosted 100+ Websites with mssql 2008, 2012 and 2014. Now i cant create MSSQL2008 Databases on this server. When i am trying to creating a new mssql2008 databases, it will show a popup error.

Error: Connection to the database server has failed because the supplied account does not possess administrative privileges: Failed to create new database 'zrackzo1_56hhff': SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]A file activation error occurred. The physical file name '\zrackzo1_56hhff.mdf' may be incorrect. Diagnose and correct additional errors, and retry the operation.

This error only for mssql 2008

Attachments

• mssql2008.jpg
    mssql2008.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 24
Hi

I got the same error in msssql. Unable to create databases with mssql. I can create MySQL databases.

Only error in mssql

Is there anyone can solve this issue?

This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-11942 which will be fixed in future updates.
As a workaround, replace the file DatabaseManagerMSSQL.PHP
  1. Connect via the RDP
  2. Go to %plesk_dir%admin\plib\
  3. Create a copy of the file %plesk_dir%admin\plib\DatabaseManagerMSSQL.PHP
  4. Download DatabaseManagerMSSQL.PHP and replace for the original file on %plesk_dir%admin\plib\

Hello,

Unable to download DatabaseManagerMSSQL.PHP file. Can you share it with downloadable file formats like .zip

Thanks

Please.

Attachments

• DatabaseManagerMSSQL.php.zip
    45.7 KB · Views: 121
Hi,

I am unable to download the file, like I tried with all method but same. Can you please check and make it available for downloading

Back