• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

MSSQL database restore problem

O

oracio

Guest
Hello,

I have a corrupted database, and I want to restore to a full Plesk backup that I have done few days ago.

I run the Plesk Restore application, and it seemed to work fine without any warnings or problems.

The thing is that the database stays corrputed and wasn't restored to 2 days ago.

Please advice,
Uri
 
Back
Top