• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multiple File Upload

A

amiles248

In the Photo Gallery module a user has the ability to upload multiple photo's to the system. Unfortunately regular images can only be uploaded one at a time. Would it be possible to make the multiple image upload available to regular aspx pages?

Could you please specify what do you mean here and what 'regular' image means "Unfortunately regular images can only be uploaded one at a time" ?
It is not possible to upload .azpx pages through Image Gallery as if you try to do that you will get 'This image format is not supported' error.

From a standard aspx page, I would like to have the ability to upload multiple images into the "root\MyImages\" folder. Currently end users must upload each image separately.

I like the multiple image upload functionality of the image gallery and would like to see an similar interface on the standard aspx pages.

Hello,
I redirected your request to product manager. Thank you.

Back