• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

multiple psychical servers and plesk.

Z

zyxep

Hi.

i have a psychical server with Debian 5 and plesk 10.
This run smoothly.

But i want to buy a new psychical server with same OS, how can i link those two servers so i get more performence to my users.
some sort of cloud.

is that possible with plesk 10?
ex if i get a lot of visitors on my website they are moved to another server to take off the load.

But what is your physical server specifications? It's cheaper to use better hardware than have two servers, two licenses and load sharing.

Intel i7-920
8GB DDR3 ram.
2x750 GB hdd.

the same with the new one.

it is not a question about money and license to plesk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Multiserver solution for Plesk in development stage now. When it will be released you will be able to use different services - mail, DNS, SQL on different servers. It will allow to increase Plesk performance dramatically.

Thanks IgorG,

That sounds really good, a better solution to split these over different servers than try load balancing.

Multiserver solution for Plesk in development stage now. When it will be released you will be able to use different services - mail, DNS, SQL on different servers. It will allow to increase Plesk performance dramatically.

This is something which we have been waiting for since a long time. Will this be the applicable to Plesk on Windows too?

Back