• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multiple users for one subscription?

SpenzeR

New Pleskian
Hi

I got a domainname (instathrow.com) and I have created a subscription and I then got asked to type in the username and password for the subscription.

So I created a system user as I was told when I created a subscription.

Then I created a customer and assigned him as a subscriber to the subscription, and it works I can now login on the panel with that user.

But here is my issue. How can I give another user the same access as the first one? I cannot select multiple users to subscribe for the same subscription, only one user per subscription?

And another question also, why do I need to create a system user, when I create a subscription, cause I cannot login on the panel with the system user I created, only the customer I created that I assigned as a subscriber to the subscription.

--
Best regards,
Andrew Larsen

Go to "Users" tab and create another user with "Webmaster" Role. It can do almost everything your customer can do. Tune "Role" settings if you want to change user's privileges. This user can access CP.

Back