• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue MX record there but not active

Aiden530

New Pleskian
Hi All,

Im trying to receive my emails on my g suite, currently i am receiving and sending emails fine on my webmail account however in the g suite i am only able to send emails but am not able to receive them.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction on what i need to look at? In my plesk i have configured the DNS settings for G Suite but when checking with whatsmydns it is still pointing to a different DNS .

Thank in advance

Is your Plesk server the authoritative nameserver of the domain or are other servers listed in the domain as authoritative? (Please actually check it using a tool like centralops.net, don't rely on that you think your Plesk server is the one.)

Then you need to change the nameservers in the domain to your own nameservers. Otherwise the entries that you are doing in your own nameservers won't take effect.

Hi Aiden,
Please check your record google and webmails record. If a webmail record exists, then remove the webmail record and keep only the Google MX record.

Back