• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My Computer Restart when i access the Control Panel.........................

S

Shahbaz

Hello
Dear Experts
Important issue come to our notice. It seems problem with plesk control panel. Whenever we or our users try to access Plesk control panel we gave user name and password for plesk and attempt to login our server went down same time within seconds.Plesk user face these errors on plesk....
=============================================
Fatal error: Run-Time error: Can't decrypt password in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 217

Fatal error: Unable to change the user (Plesk Administrator) password: (1722) The RPC server is unavailable. in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 2297

Fatal error: Unable to change the user (Plesk Administrator) password: (1726) The remote procedure call failed. in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 2297

Fatal error: Unhandled exception in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 2297

The following error is shown on screen of Windows Server 2003 and i am also pasting error...........

The system is shutting down. Please save all work in progress and log off. Any unsaved changes will be lost. This shutdown was initiated by NT AUTHORTY\SYSTEM. Shutdown will begin in 58 seconds. Shutdown message: The system process ‘C:\windows\system32\lsass.exe’ terminated unexpectedly with status code -1073741819. The system will now shut down and restart.

I am also attaching the file and remember i have Lates Antivirus of F-Secure ,Clamwin and also Windows Updates.

I think this is Plesk Bug

Thanx

M.Shahbaz

It can be only virus works. The family of Lsass viruses can block works some antiviruses. I think you should try to boot server in safe mode and scan it with special (free) utilities from kaspersky or DrWeb.

I already Scan My System...........

Thanx vekna
I already Scan My PC with Dr Web,FSecure,Kaspersky Labs Scanner but problem exists..........One of my Friend told me its due to Acronis see this link

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=73952

Acronis is not install on my pc ..........Your Kind help in this matter will be highly appreciated......

Again thanx vekna

From
M.Shahbaz Riaz

My computer does not restart but I´ve got the same error:

Fatal error: Can't decrypt password in C:\Program Files (x86)\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 217

when I try to access Plesk via my browser.

Anybody know a solution ?

I think this new Bug of Plesk......................

Dear Phils
I think this is new bug and may be PLESK donot know about this Bug.Some Virus Corrupt Files that use PLesk.Plesk Should Launch Utility or Fix Tool for this.....May be in Future Launch this kind of Utility or Fix.

Boss I Scan the System with all Antiviruses but problem still.................Now i am Installing Plesk on my New Server because Plesk donot have Solution and My Clients are Crying so now solution is to Reinstall OS and Plesk..........But in Future Plesk may be Launch Fix Tool.

Thanx

M.Shahbaz Riaz

Same issue and same explanation by OlegB

I have the same issue in my server. Everytime I need to do something on plesk, I got this errors (plesk and windows) and windows goes down. Already scanned my system for viruses with major AVs and runned remotion tools.

This started after installing the last plesk patch.

SW ppl, please look forward for some resolution on this and stop blaming virus. At least 2 of us have the same problem and no viruses at all.

Dear Henrique

You know I purchased my New Server.And i know Plesk People Will fix this error when new Virus Attack on server.And One Important Think My Plesk is not Updated....

Thanx
Shahbaz

Re: Same issue and same explanation by OlegB

Originally posted by Henrique
I have the same issue in my server. Everytime I need to do something on plesk, I got this errors (plesk and windows) and windows goes down. Already scanned my system for viruses with major AVs and runned remotion tools.

This started after installing the last plesk patch.

SW ppl, please look forward for some resolution on this and stop blaming virus. At least 2 of us have the same problem and no viruses at all.

Same problem here. Latest Plesk installed on server 2003. Accessing Plesk appears to bring down the server. Disabling Plesk service appears to somewhat stabilize the system. Why would that be?

This is a VERY serious problem out of the blue :(
Any fix for this yet?

FIXED!

I tried a few different virus scanners with no luck and finally had SW Soft help me. Here was their solution for me:
Hello

I've scaned C:WINDOWSsystem32 folder by the following software
http://download.drweb.com/drweb+cureit/
and deleted two .dll files detected as viruses:
bjmon.dll
toolhelp32.dll

Now it seems that Plesk works well.
I was able to log into it and it is ok for at least one hour.
Please perform full system scan.
Also I recommend you to update your Plesk 7.5.1 to 7.5.6
To do it you should download and install:
ftp://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Pl...plesk_patch_7.5.1_to_7.5.6_build051107.20.msp
ftp://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Autoupdate/plesk7.5.6_update060502.17.msp

This shows very positive for both plesk and drweb. Great service and thanks to them and Layeredtech for helping fix!

Back