• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved My Plesk Admin panel Is Different

Mohamad77

New Pleskian
Hey Guys I Recently buy a Host at plesk and my admin panel is different and alot of options are missing For example I cant see php my Admin I read some where that i should install sql server from web and domains section > tools and setting
this is missing too i dont know what to do help me please

Untitled.png
And My Web And Domains
Untitled.png

Looks like your logged on a regular user. Do you have Root/Administrator access to your server?

Yes I Login In With Owner Account I Can See My Role In Users Section And its Owner
Thats the owner of the (hosting) subscription. An owner user role is not the same as a user administrator user. To fully manage a server you need user access with Root/Administrator privileges. Contact your hosting provider for root access.

Thats the owner of the (hosting) subscription. An owner user role is not the same as a user administrator user. To fully manage a server you need user access with Root/Administrator privileges. Contact your hosting provider for root access.
Thanks

Back