• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input My Plesk Beta Version and Q&A

SacAutos

Regular Pleskian
I just started participating in the Beta for my.plesk.com. The email had a link to this board but there's no specific topic for My Plesk. Can we start one? I have suggestions/questions. For example, not all the licenses I own appear there. How do I get those included? Also, I have also licensed some paid extensions. If I move licenses around on servers, are those extension licenses glued to the server or the Plesk license?

Thank you!

Hello Dave!

Thanks for your message! Let's keep this thread for the purpose of discussing My Plesk related items. So I have renamed it.

Regarding your particular questions about licenses. Make sure the licenses you are missing are bound to the email you use in My Plesk. Otherwise please use 'linked email' option to see licenses for other emails. Also there are some limitations in licenses display. More info is available in My Plesk in FAQ section.

For your questions about licenses for paid extensions I'll request my colleague to provide answers.

Hello,

if you wish to use your paid extensions on another server with a new Plesk license, those extensions have to be manually reassigned to a new Plesk key. It doesn't happen automatically due to security purposes. We have in our feature backlog an item to attach licenses for paid extensions in My Plesk. For now, please contact our Customer Success Team - Submit a request – Plesk Help Center or start the chat in your My Plesk account.

Hello,

if you wish to use your paid extensions on another server with a new Plesk license, those extensions have to be manually reassigned to a new Plesk key. It doesn't happen automatically due to security purposes. We have in our feature backlog an item to attach licenses for paid extensions in My Plesk. For now, please contact our Customer Success Team - Submit a request – Plesk Help Center or start the chat in your My Plesk account.
Actually, I have a 30 domain license currently on the server. I have a 300 domain license that coming up free from a server that's being retired. I was planning on moving that 300 domain license over. I would have no reason to think that the extension license would stop working. But since I have your attention, I thought it would be good to ask.

Here's another issue. I "bought" my licenses many years ago directly from a sales rep. I pay for them annually. Apparently they're not eligible to manage from within My Plesk. Somebody didn't think this through I suspect...

Back