• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My solution for migrating old logs into AWStats

E

easwaran

Hey guys, I've noticed a common problem that we're facing - i.e. getting previous stats into AWStats. I haven't found a decent answer in this forum or any others, so I have decided to post a solution that I have found.

http://icteaswaran.blogspot.com/2006/11/migrate-old-logs-into-awstats-in-plesk.html

I put it in this blog as the solution is meant for non-tech. users, therefore it got fairly detailed and long (but simple to implement), although there are shortcuts depending on your configuration. You can contact me from the blog if you have any questions. I'd appreciate any feedback as I wrote this solution on the fly and didn't have time to re-check everything.

Good luck :)

Sorry mate, that post was 4 years old and I stopped the blog some time ago. I would've thought better integration would be available nowadays though?!

No problem easwran, I am struggling with a migration and nope, no better integration as yet. Thanks

Back