• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue my subdomain is redirecting to the plesk Default Page

Cannibal

New Pleskian
I have a problem with my new domain
I just bought a new domain, I added it to Plesk with the same package as my other domains with exactly the same settings, except that this new domain is giving an error, it gets redirected to the default Plesk page every time, after pressing f5 several times it keeps switching between the correct page and the default plesk page

I don't know what it could be, but I can guarantee that it is configured the same as the other domains
this same problem started happening when creating subdomains and I noticed that this only started happening in plesk updates last year, before that it didn't show this problem.

I like plesk a lot, I chose to use plesk on my websites because I had a good experience in recent years with it, but in recent times I'm just having a headache

Sounds more like a cache issue to me, either that or DNS. One of the two. More likely caching if it shows the correct page sometimes and other times it doesn't. Make sure you remove the default index.html as well otherwise you might keep getting the default page loop.

Back