• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved MySQL 5.7

Hi Haluk,

but we are still not able to install from upgrade packages.
To update/upgrade your MySQL - software on your server, pls. use your package - manager ( CentOS/RHEL = yum AND Debian/Ubuntu = apt/aptitude/dpkg ).

Third-party components are not shipped by Plesk, they are offered by your vendor, or by additional repositories ( CentOS/RHEL ) or sources ( Debian/Ubuntu ).​

Is there anyone using or installed MySQL 5.7 on Plesk Onyx?
Yes, I do, on several servers, with no issues at all ( MySQL - version "5.7.16" ).

How do I upgrade to MySQL 5.7 if my Plesk Onyx Package Manager for Windows Server 2012 R2 does not include v5.7? It only includes v5.6.

Back