• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved MySQL memory usage alert ?

Gorgo126

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm new with server management and Plesk...

I have a warning from some days for my MySQL memory, orange and now red...

I use 25.8% of my memory (503Mb of 1.91Gb) and for plesk is a "problem" (see screenshot)

Someone can tell me why ?
The server dont like go above 25% ? why ?

Thanks a lot !

Olivier.

red.PNG

The RAM usage is a normal usage. The problem is rather that you are barely above the minimum sytem requirements for RAM which are at least 1.5 GB (512 MB + 1 GB swap). For that reason, Health Monitor easily passes the 25% threshold for MySQL RAM usage.

I suggest to edit the threshold in the XML file that you can download from the health monitor page and upload a higher value instead, so that you won't see the alarm any longer.

Back