• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MySQL ODBC rights

VAPCTEK

New Pleskian
I started using Plesk a few weeks ago after getting a VPS from a new hosting company.

However, I am noticing that sometimes after the automatic scheduled daily Plesk update, the rights to the "C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL\Connector ODBC 3.51" folder for the psacln group are being set to Deny. To get Plesk working again 100% I have to re-set the rights back to Allow.

It has happened about 3 or 4 times since starting with Plesk, and the auto-updating is the only job running, so assume it is that causing the issue.

I have looked at article 116136 which says it is a known issue, but the update to the article was last made in September so I would have assumed it would have been fixed in 1 of the updates since then.

Thanks

Andy

Yes, this problem has been completely fixed in Plesk 11.5.30 version. Looks like you have old 11.0.9 version where this problem may occur.

I do have 11.5.30 but when I queried my problem of rights being changed, my hosting company directed me to article 116136.

I will monitor things as the last week has been Ok

Thanks

Andy

Back