• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MySQL Query for FTP Passwords

Michael MacDonald

Basic Pleskian
Greetings:

How do I structure a query to return the FTP passwords for all the hosted domains on my Plesk server? I have the query string for mail and domain accounts. I would like to be able to query for FTP passwords as well.

Example below returns mail passwords:

mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` psa -e"select d.name, m.mail_name, a.password from domains d, accounts a, mail m where d.id=m.dom_id and m.account_id=a.id;"

I need the same thing for FTP passwords.

Thank you.

Hi Michael,

Try this:
SELECT sys_users.login, accounts.password, sys_users.home, sys_users.shell FROM domains RIGHT JOIN hosting ON domains.id = hosting.dom_id LEFT JOIN sys_users ON hosting.sys_user_id = sys_users.id LEFT JOIN accounts ON sys_users.account_id = accounts.id WHERE domains.name = 'yourdomain.com';

Stolen from: forum.parallels.com/showpost.php?p=351952&postcount=5

Cheers,

Andrew

Thank you for this and the URL. Those are helpful.

I would rather be able to query and output every FTP account with the password listed by domain. If you were to run the query I supplied, it you get you every domain, mail account and password on the system. Anyone know how to structure the command to return FTP user accounts and passwords?

Thank you.

Hi Michael,

Try this:

SELECT domains.name, sys_users.login, accounts.password, sys_users.home, sys_users.shell FROM domains
RIGHT JOIN hosting ON domains.id = hosting.dom_id
LEFT JOIN sys_users ON hosting.sys_user_id = sys_users.id
LEFT JOIN accounts ON sys_users.account_id = accounts.id
ORDER BY domains.name;

Back