• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Mysql tables innodb lost after alter table

Nicola

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
I have a problem for a couple of days with mysql (5.7) and innodb tables, I try to explain:

I have a main database (dbDeveloping) and a series of databases in production (db1Production, db2Production, ...), when I modify the structure of some tables in "db1Developing", through a php script I update the structure of the tables in "db1Production", "db2Production", ... .

In a table I added two columns of type "date" and during the updating phase in some databases it happens that the table disappears and I can not recreate it anymore.

I checked in /var/lib/mysql/db1Production/ and there are table.frm and table.ibd files but I can no longer access the tables via mysql.

At the moment when this problem occurs mysql no longer responds and I am forced to restart it.

I attach some mysql logs

This morning I have lots of lines with this warning

Code:
2019-02-20T07:38:08.940353Z 648090 [Warning] InnoDB: Table mysql/innodb_table_stats has length mismatch in the column name table_name.  Please run mysql_upgrade
2019-02-20T07:38:08.940366Z 648090 [Warning] InnoDB: Table mysql/innodb_index_stats has length mismatch in the column name table_name.  Please run mysql_upgrade

Thanks in advance for the help

Attachments

• mysqld-log.pdf
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
  • my-cnf.pdf
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
I'd do backup and then run mysql_upgrade just as warnings suggest. Similar issue: MySQL :: InnoDB: Table mysql/innodb_index_stats has length mismatch in the column name table_name
If that wouldn't solve the problem then MySQL :: MySQL 5.7 Reference Manual :: 14.21.3 Troubleshooting InnoDB Data Dictionary Operations should be of some help.

Also as of mySQL 5.7 ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO is deprecated and one should use STRICT_TRANS_TABLES or TRADITIONAL sql mode along with it: MySQL :: MySQL 5.7 Reference Manual :: 5.1.10 Server SQL Modes

Back